With the increasing popularity of office automation, computer, printer, copier, speed printer and other equipment in office document printing processing have been widely used. How to improve the use efficiency of these high-tech products, and give full play to its “office automation” function to better improve the work efficiency and serve the document printing function of the office is a problem worthy of attention.
In the work practice, we mainly adopt the method of mathematical overall planning and system management to improve the work efficiency. This article briefly introduces the experience of disk management, printing process and comprehensive operation as well as the cooperation between input personnel and proofreader. Here are five tips to reduce the cost of printer. Five tips teach you to reduce printer cost and save printing consumables.
1. Print in draft mode. If you only need to print your personal documents and you don’t need high-quality output, consider printing in draft mode. The document printed by this method is lighter and less accurate, but the ink consumption can be greatly reduced. The identification and location of the draft mode may vary slightly depending on the printer brand, but in general, you can select the draft mode from the printer options in the PC control panel, select the properties key, and then select the draft mode in print quality. In the print dialog box, click the options button in the lower left corner of the box. After entering the next dialog box, select draft output in the print option, and then click OK.
2. Make sure the print nozzle and ink cartridge carrier are clean. The frequency of implementation of the maintenance process depends on your usual printing volume. But it’s better to do it every week. It is also important to keep the inside of the printer clean, especially the ink cartridge carrier. Whenever ink or debris is found on the cartridge carrier, it should be removed immediately with compressed air or alcohol.
3. Use web-based printing options. To reduce unnecessary printouts and waste, you can download the free HP intelligent web page printing application, so that you can easily select, store and organize the content of multiple web pages, and print only when you need it to save time, ink and paper.
4. Store the ink cartridge properly. Make sure that the ink cartridge is sealed in its original packaging, stored vertically at room temperature, and unsealed when in use. The ink may evaporate through the nozzle and the plastic ink cartridge box. After removing the ink cartridge from the original package, store it in the “initial position” of the printer to avoid the ink in the nozzle drying up. And to prevent pollution by dust in the air.
5. Use the correct method to shut down the device. Do not turn off the printer through the switch on the power board. This will cause the printer to skip the normal shutdown procedure and not store the printhead properly. It causes the print head to dry. The correct way is to turn off printing by using the printer’s switch
Hot Toner is committed to providing the best online printer cartridge shopping experience for all your business and home needs.
Here are our highly recommended ink cartridge